New profile EQ1

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Toxn
GamingTools Subscriber

New profile EQ1

Post by Toxn » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm

There are two default profiles for eq. I want to create my own but i have no clue where or how Innerspace loads eqclient.ini. As a result i have no clue how to direct it to my new modified eqclient.ini. In Wineq this was a simple task of telling it what .ini to load...but i havn't been able to do this in inner space.

Toxn
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Toxn » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Might help if i asked the question...how do i make my own profiles?

theycallmelumpy
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by theycallmelumpy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 am

Lax
Owner

Re: New profile EQ1

Post by Lax » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 am

Toxn wrote:There are two default profiles for eq. I want to create my own but i have no clue where or how Innerspace loads eqclient.ini. As a result i have no clue how to direct it to my new modified eqclient.ini. In Wineq this was a simple task of telling it what .ini to load...but i havn't been able to do this in inner space.
You don't need to create your own profiles, unless you insist on using multiple folders for the game. To set up separate eqclient.ini and/or eqlsPlayerData.ini files, you should use ISBoxer and set up Virtual Files. See http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.ph ... verQuest_1 and the link given there for "Configuring Virtual Files in the Getting Started guide"