Seeing open windows and start at bottom

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Versipillas
Non-Subscriber

Seeing open windows and start at bottom

Post by Versipillas » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:26 pm

Used to be when using WinEQ, I could see both the title bar and the bottom bar. I changed the in game res to re-size my window, but now I only see the title bar. I can get the bottom bar to come up if I right click the title bar and chooses edit profiles or global preferences. As soon as I close it, however, it goes away.

It doesn't really affect my game play, but I liked that I could release the mouse and click on an open window below to access the internet or email or whatever. I've tried changing settings under global preferences and edit profiles, but can't get the bottom bar to stay.

Am I missing something, or does the bottom bar no longer continually show up in game? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Versipillas

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:06 pm

Hello, most users requested that the task bar be underneath the window because it interferes with gameplay. The trick is that when the EQ window is placed high enough on the screen, the task bar is actually placed OVER the EQ window. When the EQ window is placed a little lower, the task bar is placed UNDER the EQ window. Play around with moving the window slightly up or down and the taskbar will reposition itself over or under the window.