Can't tile, resize, but I appear somewhat activated.

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

zwotb
GamingTools Subscriber

Can't tile, resize, but I appear somewhat activated.

Post by zwotb » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:29 pm

Hello,

I subscribed earlier this morning, got the Paypal receipt and gained the ability to edit profiles ( whereas before subscribing I couldn't edit profiles without getting an error ) within WinEQ and the little 'red star' appears in the lag meter for EQPlayNice.

So I assume I'm good to go, but I can't seem to tile windows or if I uncheck tile windows and try to set the screen manually to Tiny, Quarter, or whatever it won't work -- it stays at Normal. Also, the hotkeys for Tiny, Quarter, etc don't seem to do anything but bring the mouse out of the window ( ala Scroll Lock ).

Is this just a case where I'm sort of activated ( MMOTools Subscription says 'Inactive' on the forum ), or am I just doing something completely wrong perhaps -- or maybe I didn't understand the subscription features?

Thanks in advance

zwotb
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by zwotb » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:35 pm

Hmm,

I think re-reading the FAQ/Policies, I may have answered my own question.

I'll give it some time to be activated, though it seems odd to be partly activated.

Thanks

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:57 pm

We must manually handle all subscriptions at this time, and currently this is only a few times a day that we are able to handle this. We just moved across the country and are getting settled in :)

Anyway, if it says "Inactive" at the top, you're not activated at all. You just have access to the Lite features at that time. Now, it says Expires and then the date, and you have full Pro features.

Have fun!