problems adjusting window

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

BearLacey
Non-Subscriber

problems adjusting window

Post by BearLacey » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:43 am

Hi I have windows xp home edition. Ati 9800 pro graffix card and standard moniter that came with my computer. I have tried to make quarter screen work for my wineq version 995 and mini window nothing seems to work. I try to manually resize it while in normal window and using custom profile still no change. I've tinkered with the ratios of the windows and managed to get the window to not entirely cover the screen. I'm just wondering what it is that could do to resize my window I'd really like to see two windows side by side or atleast cut my windows down to a querter of my screen. Oh, my resolution I have set on my computer is 1280 768. I have tried changing the reso but that just makes it even worse. I just have beta/free version is that why I can't change my window size? Anyway I've tried many things using diffrent profiles trying to use tile mode feature etc etc. Open to any suggestions out there for you experianced wineq users.
U can't change me!

Stormycloud
Non-Subscriber

Post by Stormycloud » Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:26 am

If you don't have a MMOTools Subscription, You won't be able to resize your windows, That is a feature that was moved to the Subscription version. Take a look at the comparison chart.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/?p=wineq

BearLacey
Non-Subscriber

Post by BearLacey » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:00 pm

thanks,
Guess I should have read the small print. My friend refered me to wineq said it was leaps and bounds above eqw. Guess he forgot to mention that it costs a few dollars to get those nice leaps and bounds. I have mq2 already with playnice so not sure that I really need that extra stuff other then it would be nice to be able to talk on MSN while playing. Thanks again for your help.
U can't change me!

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:07 pm

The free WinEQ is indeed leaps and bounds ahead of EQW. The feature comparison chart clearly indicates the differences between EQW, WinEQ Lite, and WinEQ Pro. WinEQ Lite is sufficient for most players, including you. It is designed to be more or less a "different flavor" of EQWindows, except a little better. And indeed, as this is a software company we do actually sell the premium features that further raise the bar. Have fun :)