Keys acting funny

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Pros
Non-Subscriber

Keys acting funny

Post by Pros » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:54 pm

Loaded my 2 boxes today went to switch between them and its like ctrl w is stuck everytime I hit ctrl z to toggle between windows give me who list. Then when I try to type a message it just spams the W all way though. same when I hit / to type a command just spams /w only happens when I load 2 boxes. I load 1 works just fine. I tried changing my toggle key strokes to windows no change. Any ideas?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:24 pm

This sounds like issues experienced on virus or spyware-infected systems. Please scan your system for both

Pros
Non-Subscriber

Post by Pros » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:29 pm

Dont have either and upto patch last night was working fine so its this program not my system. Oh well guess I just use another now

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:59 pm

I can only help you as far as you are willing to be helped. I dont see a "I just scanned with x and x and they found nothing", so I can only assume that you didnt scan and just assume you have neither. I also dont know what version of Windows you are running on, and I dont have your WinEQ.log as the BEFORE YOU POST statement says. If you're using Windows 2000 or later, you should be using WinEQ 2 and not WinEQ 1.38, in which case I would need your SysInfo.txt.