ok it wont listen to me side by side????

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

stokeless
Non-Subscriber

ok it wont listen to me side by side????

Post by stokeless » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:26 pm

i set it up with 2 different profiles and they one go side by side what am i doing wrong. one is set for quarter screen top left the other is quarter screen top right what am i missing?

fearless
Non-Subscriber

Post by fearless » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:15 am

I believe (as Lax stated in the other thread) that you have to subscribe to get the custom resolutions feature that you are are trying to use.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:33 am

You cannot use screen modes without subscribing. Top left and top right are for tiled mode; quarter mode is not available to you. With WinEQ 1.x Lite, you must manually drag the window to the desired position (though it does allow you to set the position in the normal mode settings).

As I explained in private message and on the other thread, subscribing is different from registering. The web site also describes in detail the difference between WinEQ 1.38 Lite and WinEQ 1.38 Pro, here as I linked to you previously http://www.lavishsoft.com/wineq/features.php

Note that the forums as well as the software itself show you that you are a Non-Subscriber in multiple places. Your title under your name on each post shows Non-Subscriber, and at the top of the forums it shows "GamingTools Susbcription: xxxxxxxxxxx" where if you were a subscriber, it would show you the expiration date, but as a non-subscriber says Inactive. You can also see your subscription status by hovering your mouse over the WinEQ icon in the system tray.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:40 am

I highly recommend using WinEQ 2 if you are using a current operating system; the features that are not available to you are hidden so there is much less confusion than with WinEQ 1.38.