Man i must be ancient but need Panamah generic

EQWatcher Evolution discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Sympatroniqe
Non-Subscriber

Man i must be ancient but need Panamah generic

Post by Sympatroniqe » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Long time EQWatcher user with New system and lost old files.

Can anyone show link to Panamah "generic Script Version 317" that is active?

I tried web.archive.org but it is not saved there.

thanks for any help
Sympatroniqe
Prelate of Tunare
Drinal (Maelin)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Oh boy ;)

I checked my archive real quick and came up empty, but to be honest if I knew where my copies of all of those old EQWatcher scripts were I'd have them hosted on eqwatcher.com. Sadly, when the original eqwatcher.com site disappeared I didn't have a full mirror of it, so that's why the current site has as little on it as it does. It's possible that the guy who originally hosted the EQWatcher site might have a copy of everything (but most likely he doesn't). I don't even remember his name now.

Anyway I just did some googling and saved a copy of everything EQWatcher related that I could find. I might just throw all of that online and provide some links. Things that I know I don't have include Aditu's and Panamah's scripts.

I just sent Panamah a PM on a message board, no idea if it'll ever get found.

Aditu is apparently still active in log parsing for EQ2, so maybe he's got some EQWatcher stuff archived somewhere.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Good news, I sent an email to another one of the old script developers, Dariys, and he had some copies of some of Panamah's scripts. The bad news is he had version 307, not 317 :)

eqwatcher.com now has a section at the bottom with all of the scripts I could get a hold of so far

Sympatroniqe
Non-Subscriber

Thanks Lax

Post by Sympatroniqe » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am

That is great work thanks vm
I have a feeler out to a friend with some scripts Hopefully he has the latest one from Panamah If i get it i will let u know and if u want it I can email it to you.
Sympatroniqe
Prelate of Tunare
Drinal (Maelin)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 am

Definitely, I'd like to make everything available for those that want it :)