how do i

EQWatcher Evolution discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Freakbabydoll
Non-Subscriber

how do i

Post by Freakbabydoll » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:04 am

i am a eqwatcher user and had a friend who made my scripts for me and now he no longger plays soo was wondering if ne one has updated scripts for Everquest FC and ag or if someone can teach me how to add simple triggers i have read nd reread everything <,but i am a dork...lol my biggest thing i am trying to add is Gift of radiant mana...

Netjammer
Non-Subscriber

Post by Netjammer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I was wondering about triggers too.. since I play a necro that has a 1.5 sec snare.. and a wizzie that also has a 1.5 sec snare. I said to myself years ago.. you know a timer of sort would be INVALUABLE to warn me of the impending snare wear off.. like 10-15 seconds before it actually does wear off. So I perused the online manual CLEARLY visable and available at the /smacks his forhead same page as the one that has the link to download this program from.... imagine that!

and upon actually READING the FAQ's and the instructions .. Lo and Behold i found a whole section dedicated to just.....TRIGGERS!

check this out! I'm sure even a "dork" can figure this one out!
http://www.eqwatcher.com/docs/anatomy_triggers.html

hardwater
Non-Subscriber

Post by hardwater » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:23 pm

i have been playing eq for 8+ years and the vast majority of that i have used eqwatcher. many other players cant stand the mechanical voices but eq just wouldn't be the same for me without hearing the text. i too would love the ability to hear my fellowship text aloud. i attempted to use the compiler included with the download and the source for other chat types. i copied the source for group chat/sound ect. and edited all the lines that looked like it came from group chat to appear like the lines from FC and used the compiler.... yet all my efforts were in vain. i have not yet been able to accomplish what appears to be so simple. :( if any one has set up their eqwatcher to read fellowship chat pleas help us out.