double dmg/s messeges

EQWatcher Evolution discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Hitmanmt
Non-Subscriber

double dmg/s messeges

Post by Hitmanmt » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:20 am

Hello peeps

I have a problem with EQwatcher. I have use EQwatcher for some years ,but in last time i ever get a double messege from my dps/s. example: When i kill a mob with my pally i hear "150 damage per second" right after that " 288 damage per second". Why i get 2 dmg messeges ?? i did NOTHING change in EQwatcher. i dont have the program running 2 times at once. i have say dps on , say total dmg off , archery off , NonMeleeInDPS=true. First time that this happend after the EQ-patch as sony change the UI and put the log files in a seperate folder. i dont know how to fix that problem. (sorry for my bad english :)

helmm
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by helmm » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:33 am

It's nothing your doing wrong. Some time back Sony changed something that has caused, on occasion, dmg you have done to a mob to be displayed after the message that you have killed the mob.

Netjammer
Non-Subscriber

Post by Netjammer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm

I downloaded the prog last night and gave it a test spin ..

and i noticed the same thing...it seems that the first number it says is your actual dps for the fight.. and the second number seems to be a time burp... if you look at the last 1-3 hits and tally them up it usually correlates to the second number eqwatcher gives you.. i.e.

fighting a mob in BoT .. been fighting for maybe 10 secs... your real DPS was in fact we'll say 200 dps .. and just at the end of the fight you did a double hit of 150 and 275, that actually did the killing blow.

Sometimes EQwatcher will say 200 DPs and then say 425 dps

so i have found to just refer to the first number given and ignore the second.