Somethings Missing

EQPlayNice Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

kodiakheart
Non-Subscriber

Somethings Missing

Post by kodiakheart » Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:13 am

When I had the original EQplaynice (seemed simpler then this one) I had a red fps counter in the upper left corner. Also had a folder I could open to tweak settings which I can no longer find. Now that the old site and version no longer works and has been moved to the Lavish site its gone. I went to the old EQplaynice site I had on my favorites list and was redirected to the Lavish site where I did the new download to update playnice. I notice there is a new icon and installing the new download didn't overwrite the old one like it used to do and no fps counter in corner to verify playnice is even running even though there is an icon in the systems tray. Reason I believe it is not running is before it took care of lag in any and every zone and now the lag is horrible and testing it both ways with playnice on then loading EQ and with playnice off and loading EQ the lag is horrible and the exact same amount either way. So playnice now helps, changes or fixes anything for me anymore.

What happened?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:05 pm

Some features are subscriber-only features. Please review the download page.

EQPlayNice displays a * in the upper left corner for lite users if it is loaded in EQ and your network status indicator is turned on (F11 toggles).