About InnerSpace

EQPlayNice Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

aj2k8
GamingTools Subscriber

About InnerSpace

Post by aj2k8 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:50 am

As another posted, there is no real secion for non-subscribers to talk about innerspace. I joined innerspace when it was still in it's infancy and it was quite cool. My account was banned for unrelated reasons and I stopped playing WoW. Now that I rejoined WoW, i started using glider (www.wowglider.com) but I really miss the functionality of actual code injection that inner space does fairly well... Seeing how there's warden out and all, I'm slightly skeptical about renewing my subscription to Lavishsoft. I understand that you have developped an awesome tool called isxWarden, and actually i'm quite impressed by it. (In fact, i'm not the only one: after reading a few forums you are apparently #1 on Blizz's most wanted list... Big respect on my part for you). However, after reading numerous posts on www.ismods.com, I have gotten the impression that although bannings are slowing down, they are still much higher than the ban frequency of a Glider user. Seeing how both you and glider claim to avoid detection from warden, I don't see what exactly could be the difference. On this note I would like clarification on how exactly people are getting banned using this, and in time I would be happy to renew my subscription to your site.
Lax ur like a god man I wish I could have those leet RE skillz u posess...
PEECE!

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:21 pm

However, after reading numerous posts on www.ismods.com, I have gotten the impression that although bannings are slowing down, they are still much higher
Actually, I havent heard of a ban with ISXWarden for a few months. Brief history here, in January I made ISXWarden to stop a huge ban wave that started in December. That build of ISXWarden wasn't 100% safe, and there was still SOME bans after that, including a nice chunk when they detected the IS stealth system itself (which in response, the stealth system in IS is now disabled by default, and I haven't heard of more bans for using IS itself). Furthermore, in May, I rewrote ISXWarden entirely. There have been no bans to my knowledge with the updated ISXWarden, and unlike the previous ISXWarden releases, the new ISXWarden is essentially leak-proof, and has numerous failsafes in case they randomly update Warden itself.