well EQplay nice still not working

EQPlayNice Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Basneef

well EQplay nice still not working

Post by Basneef » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:34 pm

I dont get it.. I downloaded it NP.. installed it NP.. it doesnt work.. and I WILL NOT pay $39.00 a year for this.. now my boyfriend saying it works for him.. why not me? I have used eqPN for awhile so I am not an idiot..I have the red heart thing but no red FPS ingame which means EQPN isnt running.. nice job...

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:39 pm

Hello. The subscriber price for MMOTools is $36.00 for 1 year, or $10 for a 90 day period. This includes EQPlayNice and WinEQ and is being expanded and developed.

The red FPS indicator, as explained on the same page that EQPlayNice is downloaded from, is a MMOTools Subscriber feature. See the FAQ/Policies page for how to check that EQPlayNice Lite is indeed working.

Have fun :)

Basneef

hehe

Post by Basneef » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:57 pm

ok soo there is no FPS red indicator? atleast I was able to preauthenticate it this time LOL.. just hope I can twobox again.. argghhh LOL.. anyway thanks for your fast reply.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:59 pm

No problem, sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you have any problems :) You may need to modify the default configuration a little bit to suit your needs, depending on your system. The BackgroundMaxFPS setting may need to be dropped down to 10-15.