wineq2 and playnice intergration

EQPlayNice Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

smooth
GamingTools Subscriber

wineq2 and playnice intergration

Post by smooth » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:25 am

I used to use these programs back in the day when we had to paypal a yearly fee. I loved them then and thank you for all the hard work. I took a break from EQ for a year and came back. I really like the new 2.4 version very user freindly. I understand that the 2.4 version incorporates the core playnice features. I still experience some lag and read somewhere that a fuller version was available. I remember the old version had a little red bar on it which was nice. Is there a more advanced version of EQPN available?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:42 am

WinEQ 2.10 (the manual is a little old, but still relevant) packages EQPlayNice with it, yes. The subscription system is still in place (and will be for the forseeable future), and just like before, there is a Lite version and Pro version. Subscribing unlocks the Pro features for the duration of your subscription. The feature differences are explained on the "Details" pages for each of the products, and purchasing is done through the "My Account" system, which helps automate your purchase. We have not required our users to manually send in the purchase amount since August 15 of last year :)