Everquest issues

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Dodga
GamingTools Subscriber

Everquest issues

Post by Dodga » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:40 am

Hello,

i am experience 2 kind of issue, when using the the latest (beta) innerspace patches and latest isboxer 42:

1. After a while my chat is getting marked as spam, i need then to petition to the devs to remove the flag. Why am i pretty sure it comes. Becasue of the 2nd issue, i played for about a month with out innerspace/isboxer, and i had no more problems. Yesterday i restarted innerspace and bam after 2 hours my chat was marked as spam again..

2. When i log in multiple characters, i am getting very often disconnected when i am zoning. With just one char its not so bad, but as more chars i log in as more disconects are happening. I rarly have zoning disconects without innerspace, and this behaviour is happening for me for more then one year (i would say close to 2 years)

Maybe you have some ideas what i can do, to prevent the 2 issues, because it makes multiboxing frustrating

Dodga

Lax
Owner

Re: Everquest issues

Post by Lax » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Apologies for the delay here. I would HIGHLY recommend the ISBoxer Discord or the ISBoxer forums for any issue you have while using ISBoxer. (These forums are more generally for those who are not using ISBoxer. The ISBoxer community is MUCH larger and more active.) We have a whole team of people that can help you troubleshoot this, and there are other EQ1 ISBoxer users you can chat with on the ISBoxer Discord or the ISBoxer forums that might have more specific knowledge about your issues.
1. After a while my chat is getting marked as spam, i need then to petition to the devs to remove the flag. Why am i pretty sure it comes. Becasue of the 2nd issue, i played for about a month with out innerspace/isboxer, and i had no more problems. Yesterday i restarted innerspace and bam after 2 hours my chat was marked as spam again..
This is the first report I have seen of such an issue, and therefore have no idea why your chat would be marked as spam. I didn't realize they even did that in EQ1. If you are macroing chat, one might surmise that this behavior would stop by not macroing chat. I don't really have any information to go on here.
2. When i log in multiple characters, i am getting very often disconnected when i am zoning. With just one char its not so bad, but as more chars i log in as more disconects are happening. I rarly have zoning disconects without innerspace, and this behaviour is happening for me for more then one year (i would say close to 2 years)
Also not something that gets reported.

Are you zoning characters at the same time? Doing so puts extra strain on your internet connection; if your internet connection is unable to keep up with that, you will probably start seeing disconnects. It may also have to do with hard drive loading times or other strain you may be putting on your PC.