eve won't stat with innerspace

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

henkpenk
GamingTools Subscriber

eve won't stat with innerspace

Post by henkpenk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Im trying to start inner space with eve but eve keeps saying please wait when i log in, anybody got an idea ??

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:18 am

Are you using the eve launcher? You can point Inner Space right at exefile.exe in the bin folder

henkpenk
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by henkpenk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:46 am

Lax wrote:Are you using the eve launcher? You can point Inner Space right at exefile.exe in the bin folder
Yes im using the launcher, i put the laucher.exe in inner space, than i start eve true inner space and the eve window pops up and than i keeps saying please wait.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:56 am

Is there a reason you don't want Inner Space to launch the game directly to work around the issue?

There may be a Game Profile already set up to skip the patcher; you can use that. Otherwise, right click Inner Space and select Add Game, and point it to the eve\bin\exefile.exe instead

henkpenk
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by henkpenk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Lax wrote:Is there a reason you don't want Inner Space to launch the game directly to work around the issue?

There may be a Game Profile already set up to skip the patcher; you can use that. Otherwise, right click Inner Space and select Add Game, and point it to the eve\bin\exefile.exe instead
i did try that but than i got the next problem

With Carnyx coming to Tranquility it will no longer be possible to launch EVE Online using the exefile.exe file from EVE/bin/ folder. If you are using this method due to the issue with your launcher where PLAY button remains gray after downloading an update, please pay close attention to the information provided in this article.

If you still have other issues launching the game, please contact our Customer Support team.

jonesy
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by jonesy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 pm

If you are keeping up with the EVE Online News, then you seem to have missed this one...

http://community.eveonline.com/news/new ... 1426770409

Specifically the sentence at the bottom...
Please note that contrary to the earlier news article, launching the EVE Online client using exefile.exe will continue to work after the deployment of the Carnyx release.

jonesy
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by jonesy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Although as detailed in this post on ISBoxer.com, the location of the file may be different.

henkpenk
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by henkpenk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 pm

thanks guys it works now :)