License Q, and keyboard too

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

hendar
GamingTools Subscriber

License Q, and keyboard too

Post by hendar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi Lax, It has been a while since I've checked in.

I was looking for a copy of the IS license, and not finding it. My first question is whether I may install it on my office computer in addition to my home computer.

Second: I must confess that I've never managed to wrap my head around ISBoxer, and still like IS. I don't know if there is a support group for people like myself.

Would it be possible to have something like a G13 dedicated to IS, and not captured by the application with focus? In the past I've used a second computer, but that takes up more room.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm

http://www.lavishsoft.com/account/policies

Yes, you can use it on your office computer as long as it is not used at the same time as your home location.

Would it be possible to have something like a G13 dedicated to IS, and not captured by the application with focus? In the past I've used a second computer, but that takes up more room.
Technically it would be possible yes, but Inner Space currently filters out the input when the window is not foreground. I will see about adding an option

hendar
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by hendar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Thanks for the info.

At the moment I'm looking into running IS in a virtual machine. I think I can get the VM to capture a USB device for exclusive use.

If this works, then IS gets its own VM :)