Using Innerspace for 3 Monitor Single Screen

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

Using Innerspace for 3 Monitor Single Screen

Post by Homerg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey lax, quick question but mad props for the awesome software. I don't really box anymore, but I've found playing games in Inner space using your ISBoxer/Innerspace setup awesome on 3 monitors.

Normally those that use Eyeinfinity or Nvidia's Spanning crap... you have to click through a bunch of stuff just to get a distrorted single screen for games. Well using your setup, I can get it without enabling these features and just doing fullscreen windowed setup across all 3 monitors without changing anything. I find this incredibly useful... so much so, that I've subbed for another year to Innerspace.

Question is: what about my single player games? Like Assassin Creed, Shadows of Mordor, etc... I'd love to innerspace for these but don't know how to set it up since its not in game list. Just tried manually adding game in Innerspace (Assassin's Creed 3) and it didn't work. Any tips?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 am

Add Game is exactly what you need to do, but Inner Space has not been specifically tested with AC3 or Shadows of Mordor (and if they don't work, may not be worth my time to specifically look into)

If you've installed these games through Steam, the trick is to add Steam to Inner Space (use Add Game, point it at Steam.exe). Then launch Steam with IS -- close Steam, then launch with IS. Any game launched by Steam at that point should then be handled by IS

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Homerg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Perfect, also what about games ubisoft games? I imagine you'd launch uplay launcher using IS then launch game in IS.

One hitch I see is using it for Battlefield 4, it gets launched from a browser. Any ideas on that?

It may seem like a pain to setup all these shortcuts, but once they are setup its FAR easier than using ATI Eyefinity or AMDs Surround Spanning for 3 monitor gaming.