LOTRO very laggy when using innerspace

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

LOTRO very laggy when using innerspace

Post by Homerg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Single instance running, no changes and I launch it with Innerspace and very laggy (FPS shows 50-60 but the screen jerks all over the place, even setting everything on low it does this).

Without innerspace works great

What type of diagnostic information do I need to give you to help troubleshoot Lord of the Rings gameplay?

I'm only using Innerspace to emulate fullscreen and not boxing. Although, I did use ISboxer to set it up.

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Homerg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Tracked it down using different settings, but here is what happens:

Works great as long as I don't touch the mouse. As soon as I start moving the mouse it become laggy... I stop using mouse, and its fine again.

I've change ISboxer to lock the mouse to the instance but this did not fix the issue. What else can I do to fix this issue.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Most likely you have a different program interfering. There are some known cases of keyloggers causing this behavior for example, but it can also be from something else. Get me "Diagnostics for game crashes" from ISBoxer's Help menu (yes I understand it is not crashing, just get it) -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Homerg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Saw a youtube video and I setup LOTRO improperly. When setting up the Turbineinvoker executable I Forgot -usetdm in parameters which caused this issue.

So when Adding LOTRO to Inner space
Name : LOTRO
EXE: <PATH>\Lord of the Rings Online\TurbineInvoker.exe
Parameters: -usetdm

doing that way works perfectly now ;) Thanks for the quick response.

Homerg
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Homerg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 pm

P.S. The DX 11 support rocks. I was playing windowed LOTRO and it always forced it to DX 9.