New to this

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Stardog71
GamingTools Subscriber

New to this

Post by Stardog71 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 am

I'm new to this and I do apologize if this question has been answered before.

I'm using innerspace for Everquest 2, the key that brings up the console is also my autoattack key, which has gotten me in trouble a couple times. I know there is a way to change it but for the life of me I have not been able to figure it out. Could someone just point me to a link for a walkthru on how to do it, or explain it? Thank you for your time and again, I do apologize because I know this is a simple thing.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 am

a) If you start using ISBoxer, it will be disabled by default

b) Right click Inner Space and select Configuration. In the General tab, under "Session", click "Startup". In the list on the left, click "Console". You can then either click Delete, or change the bind command. For example, you can make it say "echo bind" (etc) instead of the command starting with "bind". After you do either of those things, click Apply and Finish. The next game instance you start up will no longer have the ` binding.

Stardog71
GamingTools Subscriber

Thank you

Post by Stardog71 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Thank you very much that helped me out a lot

Stardog71
GamingTools Subscriber

On another note

Post by Stardog71 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 am

I could have sworn that I read that you could make a desktop icon that would load one of your game profiles from it, but cna not find it anywhere. Was I hallucinating when I read that?

Lax
Owner

Re: On another note

Post by Lax » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 am

Stardog71 wrote:I could have sworn that I read that you could make a desktop icon that would load one of your game profiles from it, but cna not find it anywhere. Was I hallucinating when I read that?
Right click IS, select Game Configuration. Select the Game in the first drop-down box, then the Game Profile in the next drop-down box. Click "Make Shortcut".

There's also a command in the Uplink that can do it: MakeShortcut "Game Name" "Game Profile Name"