R6030 crt not initialized

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Markiel
GamingTools Subscriber

R6030 crt not initialized

Post by Markiel » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello!

This problem causes that InnerSpace doesn't work with Lotro. Lotro doesn't start but interrupts with subject text. It came right after Lotros update couple weeks ago.

I have tested almost everything and read about problem. It seems that Innerspace and Lotro uses same library that either of programs will lock some way (InnerSpace or Lotro ).

Only way to repair is maybe to recompile whole InnerSpace with different Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library than Lotro. (My suggestion)

In any way, normal user can't do anything. And I have just bought 2 years subscription so I would like to see some repair.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello.

Inner Space works with LOTRO. The issue is another program on your computer, that happens to give this issue in combination with Inner Space and LOTRO.

Assuming you're using ISBoxer, I can maybe get a hint from "Diagnostics for game crashes" from ISBoxer's Help menu. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Markiel
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Markiel » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Ok I will do that very soon.

Don't misunderstand me. I am very happy with my first year with this program, it is very easy to use and very helpful. Once I had done all keys and settings, I could do 2-3 man instances with easy with my guardian and Lore-Master. Superb partners by the way.