Im stuck...I need help desperately

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Silencious
GamingTools Subscriber

Im stuck...I need help desperately

Post by Silencious » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I can manage to load both accounts but I cannot get the other alt to follow or attack my target. I was pre 4.1 and I find the new isboxer configuration totally mind numbing and I need help.
I have two account, both characters are lvl 1 at the starting grounds. All I want is nothing fancy, just which ever screen I'm using the other character assists and follows and uses the same spell I use and if I switch, it makes it happen all over again. Can anyone help?
I have two monitors the main is 1900 x 1089 and the side monitor is 1024 x 768. I would also like the have full screen but windowed...any ideas. Please please help? If I make a config... can I save it for you to look at and offer suggestions?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 pm

My main suggestion is to use isboxer.com, where all of the other ISBoxer users who might have any input at all will also see your question and offer help. Or when the next guy has the same question, he will also look there for help.

On this Inner Space forum you're almost exclusively talking to me personally, and it's meant for Inner Space support rather than anything to do with ISBoxer. Hence the sticky post in this forum that says "ISBoxer questions? Please post them on isboxer.com" :)

But... with that in mind... to get what you're asking for, the simplest thing to do is probably:
1. go to File and select Clear and let ISBoxer delete whatever you have that is not currently working
2. Use the Quick Setup Wizard.

I have no idea what game you're playing but if it's World of Warcraft, then you have to do basically nothing in order to get what you're asking for. It's just already set up by the wizard, just like it was pre-41.

If you're playing something else, then you might have to fill something else out. Either way, there is most likely a walkthrough video -- on ISBoxer.com -- that shows you everything you need to know for the specific game you're playing. For example, if it's WoW... the Quicker Start Guide at http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quicker_Start_Guide explains everything and also has a video demonstrating WoW. If you're playing EQ2, http://isboxer.com/wiki/EQ2:Quick_Start_Guide explains and also has a video demonstrating EQ2.