Is Innerspace legal in Everquest 1?

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Is Innerspace legal in Everquest 1?

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:05 pm

I cannbot find a post anywhere that says it's allowed.

I am tired of people coming up to me and saying "Your using a Illegal Boxing program and say goodbye to your accounts".

I need some proof that we are allowed to use this in Everquest 1.

I was using a friend 100 level toon he let me use to power my toons and I would hate to get his toon banned. So I am not playing again till I get a definate answer.

I always have people saying that kind of crap to me on and off. Quit 6 months ago last time someone spurted off a mouthful of crap about me hacking with this program. And just now it happened again and I have not been back in game for more then a week.

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 pm

And I would rather not hear someones interpretation of the EULA on how it means it's allowed.

If Everquest people themselves have a statement or something to the effect then that's what I want to see.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon May 06, 2013 5:25 pm

lol.

I assume you've read the "Is ISBoxer allowed?" page on ISBoxer.com. The very first section of it explains why you're simply not going to find a statement from "Everquest people themselves".

If you don't want to get your friend's account banned, then don't play your friend's account. As far as I know, account sharing is explicitly prohibited. You don't need "someones interpretation of the EULA" for that, it's just not allowed.

So I find it pretty ironic that you're posting here asking about ISBoxer, which 0 people have ever been banned from EQ1 for using and is openly discussed on the official SOE forums, while flatly stating that you are violating the EULA even before you consider ISBoxer.

With all of that said, here is what you're looking for:
Thread on ISBoxer.com: Vanguard GM made me log out.

Although this thread is regarding Vanguard, not EverQuest, you did say "Everquest people" and these are both SOE MMORPGs. With pretty much the same legal agreements.

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Dude people play friends acounts all the time and they have no clue your doing it, so why are you harping on that, no reason to at all.

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Oh this is a Vanguard forum, did not even notice.

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:40 pm

I just went back out to forum index and I see nothing about vanguard, it just says Gaming tools members:Innerspace.

Where is this so called vanguard tag?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

... did you click the link I gave you? http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2280

Trila
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Trila » Mon May 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Yes I read it and thanks, that made me feel a bit better.

I still get these fools coming by that see me and box team and start their bitching like just what happend. It irritates me to no end.

So what happens is they report me, talk trash about me to there guild and try and give me a bad rep for being a hacker. Then when a GM shows up I have to go through the 100 fingers questions about how I can do that with 5 or 6 accounts :(.