Lag problems..

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ChrystTheEmperor
GamingTools Subscriber

Lag problems..

Post by ChrystTheEmperor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Why if i start an istance withouth innerspace is very fast, and if i start an istance with innerspace all become incredible slow ?

What directx are needed for run well innerspace ? I'm running on W8, i want to know if there is something special i need install in pc for run innerspace with W8.

Thx

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 pm

I don't have enough information to answer the question. My general answer to the question is here: http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Tweak_your_framerate
What directx are needed for run well innerspace ? I'm running on W8, i want to know if there is something special i need install in pc for run innerspace with W8.
Nope, just run the Inner Space installer and the rest takes care of itself.

ChrystTheEmperor
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ChrystTheEmperor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Thx for answer, btw by default there isn't any directx inside w8, i have install the only directx that require the innerspace.

I need only that directx or i need more others ? The game with innerspace for me is a lot more swlow than withouth so i think i miss something, any file for example for run innerspace well.

The only directx i have install is: dx3dx9_37, i dont' have install any other directx file.

Thx