Help with ... something

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Gene2713
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Gene2713 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 am

Even wierder is i have win7 installed on another partition of same drive. When i steer innerspace to the D:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest II it runs fine. But if i then try and run it from C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest II it gives me the eq2 client application has stopped working. So im in windows 8 which is running off the c:\ drive while steering innerspace to the d:\ drive to get eq to run. Prior to last 2 days of updates it was working fine. Also i get that it is probably a permissions issue but am hoping someone else has had this issue and figured out a work around. I have tried running in comp mode the everquest2.exe and running as admin none of that is working.

Gene2713
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Gene2713 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 am

Also now after a day it started giving me the same issue when i try to run it from the win 7 partition. I get the app crash error and it will not start up. It seems like to me that win 8 has a security feature somewhere that blocks it only i cant find it to unblock it if that makes sense? I had the issue right away when i first installed win 8 at the launch of win 8. Then i reformatted the whole pc reinstalled win 8 and it worked up untill patches on thurs and friday of last week. And now that it became an issue i cant figure out how to unblock it from starting. Any help would be appreciated.