New to software and lost

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

treeman
GamingTools Subscriber

New to software and lost

Post by treeman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 pm

hi i recently got the free trail for Inner Space and was trying to use it for EQ2 but when i installed it and tried to run it there were no games ready for immediate use so i went to add game for Everquest 2 and well as the title states im new to this stuff, i tried to look on the site and couldnt find any answers. EQ2 is installed on this computer and as far as i kno Inner Space installed correctly. im sure im doing something wrong because in the add game menu theres title executable and parameters what should i be typing in the executable since nothing i put in seem to work

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 am

When you use Add Game, just click the "..." button to navigate to the program to launch. That'd be the EQ2 launcher.

Alternatively, you can also point it directly at the EQ2 game client, but extra parameters are required. If you're intending to use ISBoxer, just follow the Quick Start Guide and/or video: EQ2 Quick Start Guide: Before configuring ISBoxer. The video (also at the link) demonstrates using the Add Game window.