IS is the Reason im lagging just tested it!

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

kool24
GamingTools Subscriber

IS is the Reason im lagging just tested it!

Post by kool24 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm

I just shut off IS and ran eq2 normally and no lag ! So something rong with IS. or ISboxer did something. But ive clean installed since then, but dont think uninstaller for IS got everthing cause it still connects via uplink after i uninstalled. And ISboxer i have no clue how to uninstall it properly. no uninstall button. Think the uplinking what is making it lag.. but not certain.

Anything we can do about this?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:28 pm

I just shut off IS and ran eq2 normally and no lag ! So something rong with IS. or ISboxer did something. But ive clean installed since then, but dont think uninstaller for IS got everthing cause it still connects via uplink after i uninstalled. And ISboxer i have no clue how to uninstall it properly. no uninstall button. Think the uplinking what is making it lag.. but not certain.
Unless you launch via the ISBoxer Character Set menu, ISBoxer is having zero effect, and no networking will be performed by IS.

Are you using X-Fire? Because that would hurt your performance when used with IS.

kool24
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by kool24 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Lax wrote:
Are you using X-Fire? Because that would hurt your performance when used with IS.
Why yes iam on one computer..so explains one

Thanks.