Windowsnapper bug in EQ2

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Vikingking
Non-Subscriber

Windowsnapper bug in EQ2

Post by Vikingking » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 am

This issue seems to be specific to EQ2 and EQ2Bot, but I think it has to do with some kind of lavishgui or lavishsettings conflict.

Having issues with the pip-windows disappearing and with the secondary hotkeys losing their functionality. What I mean is that I can still get to all my sessions with ctl+alt+[number] but the small windows are not visible and hotkeys that I set up in isboxer stop working.

The PIPs ONLY disappear when using n-1 pip windows, when your primary window does not have a reserved location and swaps on the fly with other windows

Right now all I can do is give my reproduction steps:

1) Load 4 sessions using isboxer -or- open manually and setup windowsnapper in the uplink
2) Log into game on all 4 sessions
3) Run EQ2bot.iss
4) Click "Start EQ2Bot" button in the EQ2Bot UI

Any session that launches this script can no longer be accessed via it's secondary hotkey. In addition, while you can switch between the windows, the small PIP window is gone and will not come back no matter what I try: ending and reloading all scripts, windowsnapper etc.

Again, regardless of pip setup, the secondary hotkeys always stop working ONLY for the sessions that run EQ2Bot, and if I am swapping locations for the pip windows (n-1) setup, then I lose the pip windows for those sessions as well.