Innerspace + Everquest. Can't configure options.

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

viviane
GamingTools Subscriber

Innerspace + Everquest. Can't configure options.

Post by viviane » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 am

Hey!
When i run everquest with innerspace, on the first menu (with login, account, eq live webpage, help, options, exit) when i click on options a window pops up and it says that "innerspace was unable to initialize the session". So i am unable to change the game options when using innerspace, i would like to take off luclin models and play without sound.

I tried to run WinEQ2 and the normal Everquest.exe, eqgame.exe and changing the options there, but they don't get changed when i run innerspace.

Can someone help me please. Thank you!

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:36 pm

I will look into the issue with the external options editor, thanks for reporting that. As it is right now, by default Inner Space directs eqclient.ini to a separate file based on the name of the IS profile. You can open up eqclient-EverQuest Default Profile.ini or eqclient-nopatch.ini to manually edit the options for the profiles

viviane
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by viviane » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Cool thanks a lot! Like you said, editing eqclient-EverQuest Default Profile worked perfectly! :)

Toxn
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Toxn » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm

viviane wrote:Cool thanks a lot! Like you said, editing eqclient-EverQuest Default Profile worked perfectly! :)
Where is this .ini located i cant find it in my eq folder.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 am

Where is this .ini located i cant find it in my eq folder.
This thread no longer applies, there is no longer a default setting in Inner Space to have multiple eqclient.ini files. Use ISBoxer Virtual Files[/quote]