IS malfunction in last few days!

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

chickentso
GamingTools Subscriber

IS malfunction in last few days!

Post by chickentso » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 pm

I need some help/feedback on an InnerSpace problem I'm having.

As of a few days ago, I think concurrent with an XP update from MS, IS is not behaving properly. Im most concerned because I dont see anyone else posting about it, so Im wondering if my butt is waving in the breeze right now ...

I start IS and the icon appears in the tray as usual.

If i right-click it and choose Console, the window appears, but is black with no content. Trying the patcher option does exactly the same thing.

I can start WoW from the IS icon as usual, but my in-game hotkey for the console does NOT work.

IS is functioning, and FSRadar loads automatically as usual. However, the slider and radio button controls are missing, and are replaced by textual representations in a very tiny font instead. (Made me think ISXWoW was updated, but _I_ didn't load any update...)

FSRadar functions in-game but is in a fixed, non-adjustable mode. The dots appear without labels (cant turn them on) and the range is fixed at 250 meters (no slider)

Does _anyone_ know what's happening here? I'm really afraid for my WoW-life with this going on, and not appearing to be universal to everyone (like warden updates, etc. are).

TYTYTY in advance.

Unchayned
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Unchayned » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Sounds like some of your configuration files (Innerspace.xml, most likely..possibly others) could have become corrupt in some way. If rename or delete them, IS will download/generate new versions, but you'll lose any profile changes you might have made.

chickentso
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by chickentso » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 am

Yes, it was that simple - tyvm!

yando
GamingTools Subscriber

ty

Post by yando » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:24 pm

Yes thanks, I had this same issue