IS and WoWbot HUD problems

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

sainteveil
GamingTools Subscriber

IS and WoWbot HUD problems

Post by sainteveil » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:43 pm

I believe this is a problem with IS as opposed to the WoWbot Hud though I could be wrong.

I am now having ZERO problems with IS/WoWBot on my primary computer. I am trying IS/WoWBot on my second computer now. Similar hardware setup except the second computer is using an older NVIDIA GeForce 3 Ti but with the most up to date drivers for it. Added that information in case older video cards were frequently problematic.

Anyway, on to the problem. I can not get my mouse to interact with anything IS related in WoW. I have it running in windowed mode. When the mouse is outside of the window, the console text is sharp and clear to read. When I move the mouse into the gaming window, the IS console text becomes illegible.

After runscript wowbot, the HUD appears, but I can not interact with it. Same as the console. I can not scroll through the text in the drop down console. It acts as if the mouse moves under the console and HUD elements. The buttons on the HUD (i.e. the OK button and the Stop WoWBot button both light up upon mouseover, but I can not actually click them.

Sorry if I seem to have rambled. I just wanted to give as much information as possible.

Any help will be appreciated.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:55 pm

The problem is that you have hardware cursor turned off, and therefore WoW is handling the cursor itself instead of having Windows do it. When this is the case, IS has no clue where the mouse is. Enable hardware cursor, and it will work fine. There isnt another way without an extension modifying WoW's software cursor handling.

sainteveil
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by sainteveil » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:02 pm

All I can say is that I am impressed with your response times sir. That was the exact fix for the problem.

I thank you very much for your dedication to your product.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:14 pm

All I can say is that I am impressed with your response times sir.
All of my forums have RSS feeds, and I have an RSS reader that checks the feeds for me every 10 minutes and pops up notices when there's new posts. :)