Noob-pulling hair out please help

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Shillin
Non-Subscriber

Noob-pulling hair out please help

Post by Shillin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:26 am

Hey guys thanks for all the info posted here. However, I am a retard when it comes to this stuff having no programing back ground. is anyone will to to post a guide for a complete noob. I have been messing around with macroquest2 for 2 months with no luck. Is anyone willing to put out a guide or direct me to one? A step by step? written for the code impaired? Thanks a ton

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:31 am

You're confusing me, do you want information on Inner Space or MQ2? :)

Shillin
Non-Subscriber

Which ever is easier

Post by Shillin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:33 pm

For either, I use wineq2 now and would like to be able to use macros. I would like to use innerspace since I am familar with wineq and playnice. However, I have downloaded IS but have not been am to get it to work, or do anything, even when i tried to load the available macros that I found. So I tried MQ2, and could not compile it right or something. I play EQ1 and like many have leveled and been given accounts from friends that left the game. With Wineq I current 4box on 3 machines. my 2 desktops are old and would choke and die if i tried. My widowpc laptop handles 2 seesions with zero lag. Just need more ram to open more.

Anyways, I have looked and looked for an "idiots guide to macros", if some one would be kind enough to direct me I would be forever greatful. Hotbuttons are cool (joke) but I would like to play with the big boys now. Thanks.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:38 pm

For EQ1, you should try to figure out MQ2 before anything else. The EQ1 extension for IS, called ISXEQ, is actually just MQ2 built for integration with IS, and is in fact included in the MQ2 download.

Shillin
Non-Subscriber

Post by Shillin » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:04 pm

Could you please give me some insight into compiling please

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:03 pm

The instructions are on the macroquest wiki, I cant really help you with that here. You would have to ask on macroquest2.com

Shillin
Non-Subscriber

Thanks again

Post by Shillin » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:52 am

Love your software, and happily pay the fee. Wineq rocks. Thanks for the help.