Problems stretching window across monitors

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

DeadDeathDude
GamingTools Subscriber

Problems stretching window across monitors

Post by DeadDeathDude » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm using ISBoxer to run two copies of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and I'm amazed by its capabilities. But I do have one issue.

I have dual monitors, and my normal layout is to have character A on monitor 1, and character B on monitor 2. There are no problems in this configuration. If give Region 2 a thick border, and then try to drag it left onto Monitor 1 to make character B's window super-wide, it usually works. But sometimes, it gives me an abnormal aspect ratio (horizontal stretching) in Region 2's content -- and attempts to use the mouse to reorient the game camera cause the camera to go vertical (pointing down) and rotate wildly every time I move the mouse.

Is this a known bug? What could I be doing wrong that would result in this problem?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 pm

ISBoxer support questions should usually be directed to the ISBoxer forums rather than the lavishsoft.com forums in the Inner Space support section ;)

One of the top threads in ISBoxer's SWTOR Forum is Multi display issue. which covers questions related to this one. My post on the 2nd page of that thread might be all you need to read: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7407#p7407. This is also described in the main ISBoxer SWTOR howto post. :)