Question regarding Tiling

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Mongodongo
Non-Subscriber

Question regarding Tiling

Post by Mongodongo » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 pm

Ok since no answer to the original, Ill just bump this one again...

Ok quick question....If I bought the full version of WinEQ2 and used the tiling option, could I have 4 accts up on one computer, and us a 3rd party hotkey spam program and have it work at the same time on all 4 accounts? ex. have 4 rangers forage at the same time?

The game is Everquest 1 btw

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:10 am

Well, I certainly can't tell you anything about whatever program you're talking about, but I don't think having tiling is going to behave any differently with it than just running 4 rangers with WinEQ 2 Lite.

So here's my best guess: Yes, I think it would work. However, tiling is not going to change anything, as much as I want to sell the product, I'm not going to fool you into buying it when your purpose does not require it. What tiling would do for you is let you see all 4 of them at the same time, but this can also be done just by shrinking the windows -- tiling is just a bit cleaner. Otherwise, functionally equivalent. Try it without.

If the program you're talking about does not work like that, then I would suggest trying MacroQuest 2.

Mongodongo
Non-Subscriber

Post by Mongodongo » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:06 am

Ah k, Ty :) Ill give it a shot. now if I could just get my walmart debit card to be validated by paypal, Ill be set.