WinEQ2 Lite - Problems with Missing a few things - WOW

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

progressiveone
Non-Subscriber

WinEQ2 Lite - Problems with Missing a few things - WOW

Post by progressiveone » Sun May 13, 2007 9:39 am

These were missing from WinEQ2 Lite. I was going through the WinEQ 2.04 document and I noticed it didn't exactly match up with the current setup that I have.

When shift+RClick is used; thress options are availible. Rest Windows, Store Windows Stettings, Get System Info.

These are also missing :
Framerates

Video Capture

Preferred Tile

and these are missing from Profiles:

Sets the preferred Tile location for this Profile. Disabled, Auto, Upper Left, Upper Right, Lower Left, Lower Right.

Picture-in-Picture

Will this profile allow the use of Picture-In-Picture from other profiles.

PIP X Position

The X position where a PIP will appear in this profile. The X position starts at the left side of your screen and is measured in pixels.

PIP Y Position

The Y position where a PIP will appear in this profile. The Y position starts at the top of your screen and is measured in pixels.

PIP Scale

The size of the PIP window that will appear in this Profile. The Scale setting must be a value between 0 and 1. 0 < PiP Scale <=1. Using a setting of 0.5 will make the PiP window half the size of your current screen resolution.

PIP Border

If set to on, the PiP Window will have a border.

Locale

Which language this Profile should use.

I imagine that they aren't there because I am using the Lite version. Well, if that is the case how can I view

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun May 13, 2007 9:50 am

If you go to the WinEQ 2 area on the web site, you can look at the differences between Lite and Pro.

Locale is not used for World of Warcraft, that one's just for EQ.