WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

fletch86
GamingTools Subscriber

Feedback on 2.0

Post by fletch86 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:16 pm

Lax,

I don't have a whole lot of feedback on 2.0 other than this:

I'm a lazy dude. It's too hard for me to figure out what size and position I want my window to be. I liked it in WinEQ 1.38 where it would always remember what the last size setting I used for Normal was. Now, it always uses whatever the profile has, which by default is almost the full screen. Like I said, I'm a lazy ass so I don't want to try and guess what size and position to use.

Perhaps you could make an option in the profile. "Always use profile sizes" or "Remember last used sizes." Then, if you always want your window to be the same, you're set. Or if you want it to remember the last thing you had, you're set. Or if you can't do that, maybe a context menu item to set the current size and position to a profile. That would be good too. Or a menu item to just tell me what they are so I can fill them in.

I don't use anything like tiling or pip, so I can't speak on that. For me, everything is pretty good except the few bugs and the above problem.

Thanks for the nice software.

fletch86
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by fletch86 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:19 pm

I guess I would also like it to remember what my last used window option was when I quit the game. It seems to always default to Normal now.