WinEQ2 and autohotkey.

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

granai
GamingTools Subscriber

WinEQ2 and autohotkey.

Post by granai » Wed May 31, 2017 1:38 pm

So I've narrowed the problem down to being WinEQ2, and wondering if anyone can tell me why or if there's a workaround....

long story short. Using AHK I can't use base key as a hotkey...i cant use shift+any key as a hotkey...i can only use alt,ctrl, or some combo of shift+alt+ctrl. Is there any way to fix this?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed May 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Uhh...

The only shift-specific issue that comes to mind is that shift alters the numpad.

Otherwise the only suggestion I have is to run AHK as Administrator. And use ISBoxer instead of WinEQ Pro

granai
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by granai » Wed May 31, 2017 3:47 pm

truebox server so isboxer is a no-go.

and its not really shift that is the issue....

example...if i want to make it a hotkey when i hit '8' it sends F1 and then sends 1. everytime i hit '8' it should activate or try to activate that hotkey and it shouldn't output the number 8. however, when using AHK with specifically wineq2 it will not try to activate that hotkey. Hitting '8' outputs 8. Does that make sense? If i make the hotkey alt+8 or ctrl+8 it will activate the hotkey. This is only an issue running the game thru wineq2. If i use the launchpad i don't have any issues, but god I hate bordered windowed mode