I cant believe Im asking but is it possible to . . .

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ronis
GamingTools Subscriber

I cant believe Im asking but is it possible to . . .

Post by ronis » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Someone mentioned that they use WinEQ to set a hotkey that always triggers a certain keystroke for a screen that is not the active screen in EQ1.

Example:
They assign a key (not sure which or how) so that button press always has the cleric cast his heal spell regardless of which screen is in front (ie the cleric account is in the background behind 4 other accounts - but all on the same monitor).

First, is this possible? Second, if so, how do I do this? I cant believe I dont know this feature given Im a ~6 year user of WinEQPro but its never too late to learn a neat new feature.

Thanks for any help.

Ron

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm

ISBoxer can do this and a whole lot more, it's what WinEQ 2 always wanted to be. The videos I have available for it show WoW, but dont let that fool you -- it works great for lots of games including EQ1. (Likewise, WinEQ isn't just for EQ1)

Check out isboxer.com, feel free to download and give it a try. Your current subscription covers it

ronis
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ronis » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks for the info Lax.

Ive downloaded ISBoxer and am working with it now. So far, lots of errors and EQ game crashes. For some reason only 2 of my 5 chars are even loading but as of 20 mins ago I could only get 1 loaded. However, when I get the 2 running it seems to work as advertised (except I cant figure out how to whitelist and blacklist keys - I dont want every account moving when Im running my puller around).

This is quite complex (I thought WinEQPro was daunting). Too bad the tutorial is for WoW and not EQ1 (but I understand you cant do every game).

Still muddling thru this but looks promising if I can just get all accounts to actually load. Innerspace warnings were something about screen resolutions but I just let it implement its own recommendations.

ronis
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ronis » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Nope, nothing I can do will get me more than 2 sessions running - it loads the first 2 just fine and then doesnt load anything else. Ill look for support on the ISBoxer site i guess.