Tiled mode

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ircereal
GamingTools Subscriber

Tiled mode

Post by ircereal » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:59 am

Greetings!

I am attempting to run 4 instances of EQ1, splitting my monitor into 4 tiles. While I have successfully done this, The primary (active tile) enlarges while you are utilizing it, and I switch to another tile for use, the previously enlarged tile cuts into the one i switched to. I figured a practical method of avoiding frustration from this would be to keep the primary tile from enlarging (fixed tile sizes), but I cannot seem to accomplish this through changing any of the settings/preferences. I'm sure there is a solution for either of the 2 issues I'm trying to resolve, and any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions are highly welcomed. Thanks!

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:08 am

In the WinEQ2 Preferences window, go to your EQ profile (under EverQuest, Profiles). Directly below the "Preferred Tile" option which is set to Disabled by default is a setting called Foreground Tile Scale. This is 0.6 (0.6000) by default. Change it to 0.5 to match Background Tile Scale and no size changes will happen when you switch. :)

ircereal
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ircereal » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 am

You my friend, are amazing.... Thank you soo much for the assist, and Happy Holidays! :P