trying to get wineq2 to work in daoc

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Daniel185
GamingTools Subscriber

trying to get wineq2 to work in daoc

Post by Daniel185 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 am

I am so frustrated right now i am trying to get it to work in daoc and no go i have ran though the maual like three times no go i have try it on my own no go i have contacted Lax and said that if i dont get it to work he would rufund my money(thankyo for that lax most peeps would not even reply :D ) pls help me get this thing working if i can i will buy the 30+ dollor fee i just need it to work i used to use the main program back in the days of ever quest but now i cant again pls help....

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 am

Without having any information as to what's not working for you when you try WinEQ 2 with DAOC, I can't possibly guess at how to help you get it working.

However, I made a patch to Inner Space yesterday that will help ISBoxer work with DAOC. The patch is a development build, kind of like how MMO companies run a test server that you can patch to separately from the live servers. To switch to the IS development build, you will need to go to the IS Patcher window (select Patcher from the window), check "Download development (test) patches", and then restart Inner Space.

Given that you also had trouble using ISBoxer, and I also have no idea what trouble you were having using it, I will need to know what you're stuck on if you try ISBoxer as well.

Please try to be specific, like "I try ___________ and I get a message that says _____________" or "it says to ____________ but I don't see ______________" and so on. If you say "it doesnt work" I don't know where to start in helping. :)

Daniel185
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Daniel185 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 am

ok np ill try to be a little more informative not used to using foroms always afraid that i will be laughed at ill try what you said and let you know
:D :D :D

Daniel185
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Daniel185 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Ok sorry lax guess im not good nuff or smartnuff to get these things working :( i tryed its not a bug or a bad program its me i just cant figure out what i am doing wrong i read the manuel and do what it says but nothing its to bad like i said i used it back in eq1 years ago but just cant seem to get it to run so im giving it up thanks for the help keep the $10 for the help you gave me think ill go stand in front of the mirrior now and slap myself over and over yelling IM STUPID IM STUPID :lol: :lol: see ya round lax....