Win 7 and Global hotbuttons for toon switching

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ldadar
GamingTools Subscriber

Win 7 and Global hotbuttons for toon switching

Post by ldadar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I know Win 7 is in RC and not supported , but maybe we can get bugs worked out early :)

i have got Wineq2 working but the only problem i am having is the global hotbuttons to switch toons is not responding. anyone had this problem and been able to solve it yet?

Thanks

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Interesting, I'm using Windows 7 RC on one of my PCs and not having an issue with my global keys in Inner Space, and they work the same as WinEQ's. So I don't know why they wouldn't work for you. But, I will have to take a look at this when I get the time

ldadar
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ldadar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:54 am

ok well i have fixed it and here's how i did it.

first off i tried all the usual stuff, logging as admin / disabling UAC / run in compatibility mode xp /vista blah blah. Turning off windows features and such

The thing thats is wierd and what fixed it was going to Control panel then to Programs and selecting the option of run programs made for ealier versions of windows.

this seems like the same thing and checking the run in WIn xxx.xxx compatibility mode to me but that was the single thing that fixed it.

Just thought i would share.

ldadar
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ldadar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:56 am

left a step out after selecting the run programs made for ealier versions of windows scroll down and find wineq2 and select that then follow the wizard