HIREING $$

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

djr1380
GamingTools Subscriber

HIREING $$

Post by djr1380 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi, since I cannot find the help I want and dont want to spend 2 week reading forum I'm willing to pay for help to resolve my problem, help me get add-on, set up bg bots if possible ect. Depending on result and expertise could go from a few buck to a hundread or more.

PM and tell me your experience with wineq, WoW & bots.

Runing on Vista Ultimate Edition 64 Bit, 8 go ram, 2x gforce 8800gtx SLI (Disabled atm) ect... I'm pretty sure my problem are quicly solve but like I said I'd like help also with seting up some macro ect.

Thanks for looking.

PS: If admin have time to spare with me and help my issue I'd gladly 'donate' to them =)

eqjoe
GamingTools Subscriber

Re: HIREING $$

Post by eqjoe » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 am

djr1380 wrote:Hi, since I cannot find the help I want and dont want to spend 2 week reading forum I'm willing to pay for help to resolve my problem, help me get add-on, set up bg bots if possible ect. Depending on result and expertise could go from a few buck to a hundread or more.

PM and tell me your experience with wineq, WoW & bots.

Runing on Vista Ultimate Edition 64 Bit, 8 go ram, 2x gforce 8800gtx SLI (Disabled atm) ect... I'm pretty sure my problem are quicly solve but like I said I'd like help also with seting up some macro ect.

Thanks for looking.

PS: If admin have time to spare with me and help my issue I'd gladly 'donate' to them =)
WinEQ does not directly support any bot that I know of, there is no known safe way to bot WoW, and lazy people suck. Stop being a lazy person who sucks and read.

-j

djr1380
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by djr1380 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:52 am

Aww i hate reading, I didnt mean bot, not using the right term, like when I played EQ I would imput macro in my G15 Keyboard to switch from one window to another and cast a certain spell and switch back to my tank after beginning casting it.

I dont mean botting as in the character playing itself.

Sorry if I was missunderstood. I think add-on was the word i was looking for?

SamDaMan
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by SamDaMan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I use WinEQ2 to do that in EQ all the time, but can't get it to work in WoW. This is not perfect but it might be ok for what you need, you will not be banned for using it:

http://www.solidice.com/keyclone/

I just can't log into WoW reliably with WinEQ2, but I get into EQ all the time with it....