Wineq2 problems in EQ1

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Darktree420
GamingTools Subscriber

Wineq2 problems in EQ1

Post by Darktree420 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:49 pm

so i downloaded and installed wineq2 last night, after my uncle raving about it for so long, and i cant get any of the preset profiles to hold the login infor or Label the titles right. it looks like a generic load of everquest in the title of the window. I cant even get the sys info text thing to work. Just purchased a gaming tools pro subscription last night but not having any luck making it work correctly. Also the fast switching doesnt work either....i have to alt tab like when i origionally loaded multiple instances of eq. Any ideas?

Darktree420
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Darktree420 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:59 pm

oh and it doesnt show fps/mem usage either :/ kinda sux after ppaying for a year subscription for nothing.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun May 18, 2008 6:23 pm

You could certainly have tried WinEQ 2 Lite before subscribing, and if you can't get it to work I do offer refunds.

I assume you launched the game through WinEQ 2's menu? Is there a sysinfo.txt in your WinEQ 2 folder that you can show me?

Is this on Windows XP? Is it SP2? SP3? I've seen at least one report of it not working with XP SP3, but from what I heard it would work after reinstalling the software.