Wineq2 Pro dumps in Vista with a keypress

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

redmace
GamingTools Subscriber

Wineq2 Pro dumps in Vista with a keypress

Post by redmace » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:22 pm

wineq2 pro dumps to desktop with no error message in eq1 if you are running multiple windows, and you press any key while one, the other or both screens are loading. This is a Vista machine. This is in part I think because if it is waiting too long for an EQ server to respond, it flags the program as not responding and closes it automaitcally. Any ideas?

redmace
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by redmace » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:05 pm

..tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 am

..tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...
Impatient are we? Typically if you expect an immediate response you should try an instant messaging or live chat medium rather than a forum post, or email for example. Either way, I wasn't available at the time you posted.
wineq2 pro dumps to desktop with no error message in eq1 if you are running multiple windows, and you press any key while one, the other or both screens are loading. This is a Vista machine. This is in part I think because if it is waiting too long for an EQ server to respond, it flags the program as not responding and closes it automaitcally. Any ideas?
I'm rather curious as to how many people this particular problem affects. I haven't experienced it in testing.

However, I have a feeling it has to do with the "Not Responding" issue, and I'm going to look into that today.