Fix for DAoC

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

eqjoe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by eqjoe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Adavar wrote:
eqjoe wrote:Seriously, dude. What you are asking for is a hack. The game has change such that it will require someone to hack the client for what you want. This request does not fall within the scope of WinEQ2.

What you need is a custom extension for InnerSpace.

-j
Are you retarded?
No. Are you?

-j

eqjoe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by eqjoe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:57 pm

Lax wrote::roll:

He's paid a total of $10, and it was on Oct 7, 2007. I'm not sure that constitutes "paying for this crap for awhile now". Refunded.
Oh darn. I can't flame this moron if he is no longer a subscriber :(

-j

lorenzo1974
Non-Subscriber

compliments

Post by lorenzo1974 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:12 am

Lax wrote:I don't have an ETA for you. Frankly there's a LOT of things I need to work on that affect more people. It's not that I *cant* fix it, it's that the priority is not as high as solving other problems. Unfortunately the number of paying customers for WinEQ 2 for DAOC is .. probably just you. If I fix this, it'll probably become a subscriber-only feature. But, I can't give you an ETA because I have a lot of other people asking me to have things implemented yesterday too.
i've bought an premium account only for playing with 4 account with daoc. if the program is not able to support this features with daoc u have to tell to customrs before they paying. on the program site u tell that the program have this feature also with DAOC. This is not the true.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:00 am

WinEQ 2 has a free version, you could have observed that WinEQ 2 does not override the new system DAOC uses to prevent more sessions from running than they allow without paying a cent. I'm unaware of a place on the website where it says that WinEQ 2 currently allows more DAOC sessions than the game itself allows. But, you may be right to the extent that it is implied by WinEQ 2 supporting DAOC.

I am patching my DAOC to see about supporting this feature, but you caught me at a very bad time to argue about this, as I'm going to be out of town for a few days. I can most certainly refund your payment, I was actually just wondering if you saw a page that specifically says WinEQ 2 overrides DAOC's protection against multiple sessions.

lorenzo1974
Non-Subscriber

Post by lorenzo1974 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:22 am

if u want refound the payment i've already opened a ticket with paypal. U have only to reply.
i think that your product it's very powerful and very special but the page that explain the features of the program on your site onestly it's not very clear.

bedrock1977
Non-Subscriber

Post by bedrock1977 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:13 pm

I just oaid for sub as well just for daoc... any news on a fix?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Refunded.

WinEQ 2 does not affect the number of sessions Dark Age of Camelot allows open.