Logitech G15 Keyboard

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Deloehne
GamingTools Subscriber

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Post by Deloehne » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm

This keyboard should be able to record and run macros. If I bind it to Everquest.exe it will do just that, provided I run EQ and not WinEQ.

If I bind it to WinEQ2.exe, it will not bind; it will not bind if I set a profile to be 'closest match' or to be application free.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I can probably work around this by putting the KB on the machine that runs EQ only, and moving my speed pad to the one that runs the two WinEQ2 instances, but I would rather not.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Think of it as evolution in action.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:33 am

Interesting. I hadn't heard that the G15 profiler wont work with WinEQ 2. A lot of people use the G15, I would have assumed that someone would have mentioned it a long time ago. Do you have the latest version of the profiler?

Deloehne
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Deloehne » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:38 am

It may just be my ignorance of the correct method by which to bind. It is new, out of the box. I will give a shout to the Ligitech people to see if there is a more current set of software. In the meantime if any G15 user knows the secret, I would love to hear about it.

svarina
Non-Subscriber

Post by svarina » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:38 pm

in Profiler program, click settings, Profiler..., click Profile Tab, Enable Persistant Profile, Select your EQ profile, and finally click ok, and your set to use EQ on your G15, and you do bind it as eqgame.exe btw

Deloehne
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Deloehne » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:39 am

svarina wrote:in Profiler program, click settings, Profiler..., click Profile Tab, Enable Persistant Profile, Select your EQ profile, and finally click ok, and your set to use EQ on your G15, and you do bind it as eqgame.exe btw
Thanks. It was interesting that when I tried that it originally did not work, but a reboot, and, like magic, it was gtg. Thanks.