is there a way to turn this off?

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

kool24
GamingTools Subscriber

is there a way to turn this off?

Post by kool24 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:54 am

is there a way to turn off the ram info ect in top left hand corner?

and blocking from starting another instance due to vram or ram?

Thanks

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:27 pm

is there a way to turn off the ram info ect in top left hand corner?
Right click on the WinEQ 2 icon, click on Manual, then look for "Quick Start"
and blocking from starting another instance due to vram or ram?
Blocking from starting another instance due to vram is not something that WinEQ 2 does (and nothing with RAM prevents you from launching another session, at least until your virtual memory runs out anyway). It is informing you that Direct3D will not let you launch another instance, because your video card simply CANNOT create another front buffer without enough free VRAM, which is required to open another session. It's impossible. So no, that can't be disabled. However, you can work around it by launching all sessions at once to the EULA/login, just so the front buffer is created for each, instead of waiting until others are in game. The ONLY other thing you can do is purchase a new video card that has more VRAM.

kool24
GamingTools Subscriber

Thanks

Post by kool24 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:16 pm

Thanks Lax

memory was overtop my buffs ect in eq.

i start them all at same time but every now and eq.exe error happens then it tells me that i cant start another instance so then i gotta log all of em out and start over again....

anyway thanks for the info !

Bogakona
Non-Subscriber

Post by Bogakona » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:25 pm

You can also reposition the information instead of eliminating it. On EQ II, the memory info was on top of my character status window, so I just changed the Memory Indicator Y from the default value to 64 and now it's below that window.