Major problems since installing new video card...

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Maliki2
GamingTools Subscriber

Major problems since installing new video card...

Post by Maliki2 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:31 am

Video Card BFG 6800 OC with latest Nvidia drivers (beta), tried normal drivers as well.

I gave up on the duo monitor setup but now I'm having other issues. I load my first profile up no problem. The problem happens when I try to load up the second profile. Basically I'm having to tab over the box that shows it loading on my title bar hit alt enter to get to the second screen at all so I can log in. Now the first one is also locking up when I try to alt tab. Ive been fighting with this for hours now without any luck. I'm about to give up on it. Its definitely not a EQ problem as I can play it without WinEQ without any problems at all.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 am

You may have better luck with WinEQ 1.38 for the moment, try that out. I'm not sure what kind of problems you were having with dual monitor exactly, but if you use the Windows XP dual monitor support and not nvidia's nview stuff then you shouldnt have any problems. It might also help for you to post sysinfo.txt as the reminder says at the top when you are posting "Are you posting about a problem with WinEQ, but do not have WinEQ.log or SysInfo.txt (see bug report guidelines)?" ;)