Camping for no reason

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Chill
Non-Subscriber

Camping for no reason

Post by Chill » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:14 am

3 times today on 2 different toons, my background toon has camped for no apparent reason. When I loged it back on most of the UI windows were missing.

At first it was an annoyance, I had to find the keys to show my Target, Player, Group, Hotbox, Combat Abilities, Spell Gems, Buffs, SD Buffs, etc. But the last time this just happened, it wiped my group.

I have MQ running in the background, but I had no macros running and no new plugins. This has never happened before the most recent WinEQ patch.

Any thoughts?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:32 am

Ummm.. well WinEQ doesnt interact with the game, so if you were *camped* to character select then it's not WinEQ related. If you were at server select, then the problem would be EQPlayNice+MQ2.

ieatacid
Non-Subscriber

Post by ieatacid » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:46 pm

That's the same thing that happens to me if I press the side mouse button. Instant camp out and wipes out UI windows, like it's /keypressing everything at once.

Chill
Non-Subscriber

Post by Chill » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm

Okay I looked at the log and its not "camping" per say but it is sending me to the char select screen. I am able to log right back in, so I am apparantly not /quitting, but it is like I am /keypressing everything.

Nothing has changed since yesterday except for the new version of WinEQ, so I cant come up with anything else that might be causing this.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:10 pm

I'll have to do some testing with MQ2. There is a keypress that sends you, instantly, to the character select.