getting stuck in window modes

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

mhester2
GamingTools Subscriber

getting stuck in window modes

Post by mhester2 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:16 pm

i have wineq 2.0 the first day i had it set 2 preferences in tile 1/4 screen modes. logged off for the night . logged on the next day same pref.'s and kept getting stuck in single upper left on both , kept going and looking at the pref.'s and nothing was changed in them . and couldnt fix the problem so i made 2 new ones and got over the problem. But when i logged off and loged back on to go to single account full screen and i kept getting put into 1/4 screen appilcation's , any help would be appreciated :cry:

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:31 pm

I'm not sure I know what you mean. If you set them to be tiled, they will remain tiled. If you disable tiling, they wont be.. Post WinEQ-EQ.ini for me and I'll see what I can tell you.

mhester2
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by mhester2 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:27 pm

Sorry i failed to imput that the tile was two accounts upper left and upper right. the next day it wouldnt load the preference it putting them both on the upper left like and tried many times and went and checked my pref. to make sure it wasnt that. Thats when i just made two new ones , then i just wanted to be on one acccount and i logged botth accounts off and aleady had a full screen pref. also and loded that one but thats when started to make the full screen into a 1/4 screen. and awsome reply time :)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:31 pm

You can change the current window by bringing up the game window's context menu. Release the mouse and click on the window's title bar, or with the mouse NOT released, hold shift and right click. You can then look in the tiling menu and select "Disable". If it's set to auto and the tray program also is set to auto, the window will tile itself. If it's set to a specific position (upper left, upper right, etc) it will be in that specific position