General

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

brickmason
GamingTools Subscriber

General

Post by brickmason » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:29 am

I think by the time you get the bug worked out of this stuff my subcribtion will have expire. subscrib to this site back in Jul and really haven't been able to use product bug free sense it came out /sigh

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:52 am

Unless your DAOC client does something completely different from mine, it works fine... I'm in right now, with the game itself in full screen mode (in the game's options, not the WinEQ preset) as is required by WinEQ. The UI all scales, all of the buttons work correctly, etc, even when scaling the window. Placing the game itself in windowed mode causes the game itself always to stay in the same resolution rather than resize with the WinEQ window, and the mouse doesn't point to the correct button. Thus, scaling the window larger shows a large black area on the bottom/right, and scaling it smaller cuts off the bottom/right portion of the game.. If this is the problem you're having, set the game to full screen mode and restart it.

brickmason
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by brickmason » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:09 pm

Just try it again, don't know if you changed anything . Working great now in all modes (full normal and tiny). I didn't do anything differ on this end but it working now ...... don't change a thing :) ty